Kopernio supports a range of citation systems and types, like the APA, IEEE, Chicago/Turabian or Harvard styles. Changing the citation format in Kopernio is pretty quick to do.
- Navigate to https://kopernio.com/settings and select the Citations tab.
- Use the search bar (pictured below) and enter the name of the citation style, then click the one you’d like to use.
- Now you can head back to https://kopernio.com/locker
- Locate the article which you wish to reference, then click the Cite button (pictured below).
- After you click the cite button, you'll be prompted to click again to copy the citation to your clipboard (pictured below).
The citation will be copied to your clipboard in the updated format and you can paste that into your document or reference manager.
Note that citation style selections are local to your browser. So if you visit your Kopernio Locker from a different browser you'll need to select the citation style you want again.