Kopernio's quick-search browser integration now supports PubMed and Web of Science (as well as Google Scholar). In your Kopernio account go to settings (https://kopernio.com/settings), click the Integrations tab, and select your preferred search provider.
Articles in this section
- What is Kopernio and how do I use it?
- How does Kopernio store and protect institutional credentials?
- Can I change the Google Scholar quick-search browser integration?
- Do I need to use my university login details to register an account with Kopernio?
- How do I change the citation format in Kopernio?
- What is the friend referral promotion?
- Can Kopernio export references to Zotero, Mendeley or EndNote?
- Can I use Kopernio off campus?
- What do you do with my data?
- Does Kopernio work on aggregators EBSCOhost and ProQuest?